Need to host a voice call with 3 people locally? Or 3,000 people around the world? Toll free audio conferencing may be the right fit for your organization. Conferencing bridges can accommodate up to 10,000 simultaneous users. This solution is typically much easier to implement and manage then an on premise hardware solution that may involve large capital expenses for equipment, configuration, and maintenance. C3 provides solutions from the top carriers in the industry like Intercall, PGI, Level 3, Copper Conferencing, and more. Why choose toll free audio conferencing?
- For IT – no need to install hardware, manage changes, and maintain the solution. Our vendors provide an 800 number, a conference ID, and free technical support which makes audio conferencing through C3 the simplest way to connect callers
- For users – Downloadable apps to your smartphone make the start of your audio conference a snap. Just open an app and begin a conference. No need to call numbers, conference IDs, and pin codes. For users on the go, it makes the process of starting a joining conference calls much easier.
A premise equipment based solution is only as good as the number of local service trunks that callers can call in to. A conferencing solution from one of C3’s providers will give you the ability to scale to 10,000 users. You need not worry about the capacity of your local trunks at the location that hosts conferencing equipment.
Why choose C3 for your conferencing needs?
- No sales pitch, just unbiased consulting. You’ll get an honest answer as to what conferencing providers with what features are the best fit for your organization.
- We have relationships with over 10 conferencing providers to give you a wide array of options, prices, features, etc.
- Better pricing. Our extensive experience will help you in finding and negotiating the best deals with the telecom carriers.
- Billing and contract issues handled by C3. C3 takes ownership of these issues so that you’ll never again waste any of your time with frustrating billing issues.