From simple toll free services to complex multi location IVR solutions, C3 has a broad range of services from the industry leaders like InContact, Genesys (formerly Interactive Intelligence, and many others.
Among the services provided:
- Hosted ACD services – Can help you power through the callers in queue and quickly distribute them to the agents with the skills to help them. Compatible with a number of communications vehicles such as IVR, chat, email, fax or social media, our ACD’s multi-channel routing gives your customers a choice in how they interact with you. And no matter what channel your customers choose to use, ACD connects everyone in a single intelligent and unified queue.
- Hosted IVR services – IVR phone systems can help you find the perfect balance of profitability and exceptional customer service. It allows customers to self-solve on basic functions like bill pay, account inquiries, and more. Certain IVR features can seamlessly route requests from your company’s webpages into your contact center queue. When your call center is closed, the IVR adds an extra level of convenience by enabling your customers to take care of business after hours.
- Other contact center services – Include workforce management, disaster recovery, hosted predictive dialer software, and CRM integration.
Why Choose C3 for Call/Contact Center Services?
- No sales pitch, just unbiased consulting. You’ll get an honest answer as to what Contact Center providers with what features are the best fit for your organization.
- We have relationships with over 10 Contact Center providers to give you a wide array of options, prices, features, etc.
- Better pricing. Our extensive experience will help you in finding and negotiating the best deals with the telecom carriers.
- Billing and contract issues handled by C3. C3 takes ownership of these issues so that you’ll never again waste any of your time with frustrating billing issues.