In this cloud service model, IaaS providers offer a variety of services and resources for customers of all sizes. IaaS provides virtual or physical servers on demand (think Amazon Web Services). The servers, storage, and network hardware are located in the provider’s data center and abstracted from the customer.
- Infrastructure as a service results in IT services that easily conform to the changing requirements of a business. Because the infrastructure does not reside on the premises, obsolete equipment, upgrades, and retrofits no longer play a role in the company’s decision to adopt new technology: the IaaS provider takes care of that seamlessly, allowing the business to focus on its mission.
- Cost effectiveness augments the convenience of IaaS. Because the IaaS provider has massive platforms segmented for each customer, the economies of scale are enormous, providing significant cost savings through efficiency. The need for every company to maintain its own infrastructure is eliminated through IaaS.
- The power of IaaS brings the resources needed to service government and enterprise contracts to businesses of every size. IaaS improves reliability because service providers have specialized workers that ensure nearly constant uptime and state-of-the-art security measures.
Why Choose C3 for your IaaS needs?
- No sales pitch, just unbiased consulting.
- Whether its AWS, Azure, or private cloud/colo that you are seeking, you’ll get an honest answer as to what IaaS providers with what features are the best fit for your organization.
- We have relationships with multiple IaaS providers to give you a wide array of options, prices, features, etc.