Hosted Exchange is a software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted in the cloud. Hosted Exchange is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Example of this are Salesforce.com and Google Docs.
- No client/server software installation or maintenance – that’s right, no more 800-page planning and implementation guides.
- Shorter deployment time – potentially minutes as opposed to a phased implementation that could take months (see item #1)
- US based support – mo more waiting 5+ hours for someone to call you back. Our providers all have US based NOCs.
- Global availability – sure the technology exists to make on-premise software available outside of the premises, but we’re talking about functionality that is available from anywhere on the internet natively.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) adherence – reported bugs can be fixed minus any rollout overhead. Sure the provider actually has to fix the issue, but assuming they’ve deployed a moderately efficient O365 application, the rollout of a patch or fix should happen in the blink of an eye.
- Ease Your Internal IT Pains – This is a big one. Most of the last several points here highlight that O365 offloads a great deal of IT pains incurred by software consumers in the traditional client/server model. This leaves IT personnel to focus on improving the day-to-day technical operations of your company instead of being called upon to troubleshoot 3rd party software or maintain aging infrastructure. Which leads to…
- Redistribute IT Budget – by outsourcing software functionality to a provider, the enterprise realizes a cost savings in infrastructure requirements and IT personnel knowledge requirements. This allows the enterprise to focus on core competencies. It also means that the cost savings from using O365 can be flat out saved, or reallocated to boost productivity through other services.
Why choose C3 for your O365 needs?
- No sales pitch, just unbiased consulting. You’ll get an honest answer as to what O365 providers with what features are the best fit for your organization.
- Choose C3 to create a resilient solution consisting of multiple carriers and access methods(Ethernet, cable, T1, etc) to protect your organization against downtime.
- We have relationships with multiple O365 providers to give you a wide array of options, prices, features, etc.