Internet Virtual Private Networking(VPN) is the use of encryption and tunneling through the public internet to connect your organization’s locations and users along with suppliers and clients. This method can utilize many different carriers’ connections based on the best fit per location or user.
Why choose it:
- QoS options are limited, but are available through a few carriers.
- Managed router(Cisco, Adtran, etc.) options are available to offload this responsibility to the experts.
- Combine this with MPLS services to make the most of the bandwidth the carrier is providing you.
- Combine this with voice services to reduce cost and minimize the number of circuits your business needs for voice and data.
- Access options(Ethernet, T1, DS3, cable. satellite, DSL, etc.) through multiple C3 carriers to diversify your access methods and make it less likely you’ll experience downtime.
VPN Featured & Benefits:
- Low cost. Internet VPNs are typically cheaper than MPLS networks.
- Choose C3 to create a resilient solution consisting of multiple internet carriers and access methods(Ethernet, cable, T1, etc) insuring your organization against downtime.
- Combine this with voice services to make the most efficient use of the bandwidth delivered to your organization.
- Scales from 64k to 100G.
- Well suited for disaster recovery based on the ability for the sites to divert traffic to a disaster recovery site in the event of serious downtime.
Why Choose C3 for your internet VPN?
- No sales pitch, just unbiased consulting. You’ll get an honest answer as to what carrier(s) with what features are the best fit for your organization.
- Choose C3 to create a resilient solution consisting of multiple carriers and access methods(Ethernet, cable, T1, etc) to protect your organization against downtime.
- We represent virtually all MPLS providers. We have relationships with over 40 MPLS providers to give you a wide array of options, prices, features, etc.
- We have relationships with over 70 internet service providers to give you a wide array of options, prices, features, etc.
- Better pricing. Our extensive experience will help you in finding and negotiating the best deals with the telecom carriers.
- Billing and contract issues handled by C3. C3 takes ownership of these issues so that you’ll never again waste any of your time with frustrating billing issues
- Account management. If you’ve ever worked with unresponsive, unknowledgeable telecom representatives who are constantly being changed out and not looking out for your well-being, then you are not alone. Work with C3 and take the hassle out of dealing with telecommunications. We pledge to be responsive and proactive in our management of your account. It is also our mission to make sure you always have the best deal on the services that fit your needs.